Lead SAT/ACT Instructor
Apex9 Academy – Austin, TX
Compensation: $20-$30 per hr plus profit sharing – Contract
COMPANY AND POSITION SUMMARY
Apex9 Academy is looking for enthusiastic and engaging part-time instructors to join our team!
We seek instructors for SAT and ACT prep. Immediate opportunities available.
Qualified candidates MUST hold a completed 4-year degree, and excel in both Math and English.
We aren’t the typical test prep company. Our mission is to help college-bound students realize their college dreams by building their confidence and developing their test-taking skills.
EDUCATION, JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Minimum of completed BA/BS.
● Demonstrate excellence in both English and math skills by passing a mock SAT test.
● Experience teaching/tutoring/presenting.
● Knowledge of US college access challenges & college entrance exams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Teach prepared curriculum to groups ranging of 8-12 students per class
● Prepare engaging and student-centered lessons & class management plans
● Commute to varied job locations (mileage reimbursed)
● Maintain fluid communication with Apex9 Academy staff
● Attend professional development sessions and training
SALARY AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Apex9 Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Teaching positions are contract-based and may offer profit share for right candidates.
Candidate should be prepared to follow-up with references and letters of recommendation. Compensation is highly competitive and increases with experience.
*** Saturday and/or Weekday availability required ***
Mail To: email@example.com